Who are we?
Incorporated in 1987, CIA is a network of certified mechanical inspectors operating throughout the United States and Canada.
Our Administrative and Technical support offices are located in Lincroft, NJ.
CIA is known throughout the warranty industry as a company to rely on when your automotive needs are technical.
What we do?
CIA supplies mechanical expertise through inspections
and verifications of mechanical failures for mechanical service contracts and
the Insurance Industry. On staff are technical advisors and associates, with
extensive mechanical expertise and service contract administrative backgrounds.
We can also provide claims documentation review, and forensic services. We
maintain staff responsible for monitoring, evaluating and upgrading our network
on an ongoing basis.
How we do it?
We provide a high level of customized service for our clients to
maximize quality, timeliness, cost effectiveness and accuracy. At the very
least, a client can expect:
- Immediate administrative reaction to inspection requests, via any
convenient form of assignment. (i.e., verbal, facsimile, data transmission).
- Repair facility pre-contact, to establish readiness of
- Timely inspections, over 97% of our inspection results are delivered verbally
or electronically within 24 hours of assignment.
- Accurate and concise information delivered verbally from the site,
if desired, backed up by a written report with high quality photography.
- Professional contacts. All of our inspectors are aware that they
represent CIA, and our client company while they are on assignment. You can
expect them to look and act in a professional manner at all times.
- A helpful administrative staff, available to competently and
accurately fulfill our clients' business needs. We provide a money back
satisfaction guarantee on all of our inspections.